New Automotive Resource for 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomers
November 11, 2021
3M has launched a new automotive-focused web page with detailed information, infographics, videos, and downloadable guides about its 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomers. From automotive seals that need to withstand high temperatures to fuel hoses for hybrid vehicles, 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomers are providing designers with the rubber they need to meet increasingly demanding requirements.
- Compression Stress Relaxation Testing for Automotive Applications (Video)
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomers Swell Test in Methanol (Video)
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer Starter Recipes (Brochure)
- Comparison of Elastomer Performance After Heat Aging in Coolant (Sales Sheet)
- Long-Term Compression Stress Relaxation of Elastomers in OAT Coolants (White Paper)
- 3M™ Peroxide Cured Fluoroelastomers in Automotive Applications (Webinar Recording)
- Fuel System
- High Temperature for Internal Combustion Engines (ICE)
- High Temperature for Electric Vehicles (EV)
- Air Management
Each infographic is accessible through a tabbed interface and shows where 3M materials are used in automobiles. Readers can also follow links to get additional product information, such as an overview and typical properties.