The Alpha Technologies AT10™ is a CE certified universal tensile tester for rubber, plastics, and additional materials. A table-top model with a maximum load value of 10kN, the AT10 performs tension, compression, peel, tear, adhesion, O-ring and other tests for quality control and R&D applications.
New software allows for simple recalculation of results, and data can be stored on the instrument computer’s hard drive, or interface with your LIMS network.
Key testing features include:
- Comprehensive computer controlled testing with a full range of user features
- Basic license for tension, tear, compression, peel, adhesion and O-ring
- Data point selector and custom data point calculator
- Easily reanalyze and recalculate results
- Export to Excel, Word, SQL database and Alpha Technologies’ Enterprise Quality Management Software