Dow recently launched a new series of low-temperature curing (LTC) elastomers that enable increased design freedom and process efficiency for automotive components and consumer goods: SILASTIC™ LTC 9400 Series Liquid Silicone Rubbers (LSRs).
Especially suitable for high-volume injection molding applications, SILASTIC™ LTC 9400 LSRs provide fast temperature activation across a wide processing-temperature range. These two-part, easy-to-use LSR materials are supplied as Part A and Part B that are mixed in a 1:1 ratio before molding.
Some key benefits of using these innovative materials include:
- Fast cure rates at low temperatures across a broad process window.
- Overmolding of low-melting-point plastics and thermally sensitive components
- Fast, deep-section curing at elevated temperatures
- Optimized process cycle times with cure-rate acceleration additive
For additional information, we recommend:
- Watching the above video
- Checking out this sales sheet, and
- Downloading a recording of Dow’s recent webinar (hosted by Omnexus).
To purchase these materials, or for more information, contact us.