We are looking forward to presenting at the Smithers Rapra Silicone Elastomers World Summit November 27-28 in Milan, Italy.
Rick Ziebell, our Technology Fellow, will be presenting Tuesday at 2:05 p.m. on “Practical Three-Dimensional (3D) Printing of LSR.”
His paper will address:
- Liquid additive manufacturing, how 3D printing techniques bring rapid prototyping to include fit, form, and now functional evaluation
- How design engineers can now take the design from concept to test article in a few days
- Review of studies evaluating the side-by-side comparisons of printed lab specimens (slabs and buttons) to moulded
Other featured technical presentations and supplier partners, include:
- “Low is the New High – From Market Trends to Product Innovations” (November 27 at 9:30 a.m.) by Patrick Beyer, R&D Scientist of Dow Silicones Deutschland GmbH
- “Chair’s Opening Remarks” (November 28 at 8:55 a.m.) from Dr. Hans Peter Wolf, Manager Research & Development, Silicone Rubber of Dow Silicones Deutschland GmbH
To reserve your spot, register online at www.elastomer-forum.com/silicone-elastomers.