Time-Lapse Video of Heat-Cured, 3D Printable SILASTIC™ 3D 3335 LSR with German RepRap’s Liquid Additive Manufacturing (LAM) 3D Printer.
Join us at LSR 2018: Advances in Liquid Silicone Rubber September 11 – 13, 2018, at the Sheraton Park Hotel in Anaheim, California. RDAbbott will be co-exhibiting with Dow to feature the latest advancements in silicone materials and technologies.
Here’s a snapshot of RDAbbott’s featured technical presenters and supplier partners:
- Keynote Address: Liquid Silicone Rubber Answers Megatrend Challenges by Dr. Hans Peter Wolf of Dow (Tuesday, 9/11 | 8:45 a.m.)
- Moldable Optical Silicones: Material Enabled Performance for Lighting and Optical Applications by Jacob Steinbrecher of Dow – PCB and Systems Assembly & Lighting (Tuesday, 9/11 | 10:30 a.m.)
- Innovations in Additive 3D Printing of Silicone Rubber Components by Rick Ziebell of RDAbbott (Wednesday, 9/12 | 3:00 p.m.), spotlighting GermanRepRap’s LAM 3D Printer and Dow’s SILASTIC™ 3D 3335 LSR
- LSR Technology Expanding the Options for Two-Shot Molding in Medical Applications by William Inman of Dow – Healthcare (Wednesday, 9/12 | 4:30 p.m.)
- Advances in Primer Technology for Bonding Silicone to Plastics and Metals by Dr. Paul Wheeler or LORD Corporation (Wednesday, 9/12 | 5:30 p.m.)
Register today at http://executive-conference.com/conference/lsr2018/