Webinar Recording: Adhesion Improvement for Vulcanized Natural Rubber
July 20, 2020
In this presentation, Parker LORD’s Ross Zambanini, Sr. Manager of Strategic Alliances & Global Business Development for Chemical Solutions, provides a concise overview for how to prepare your vulcanized rubber to bond better with Chemlok® CB102CS cold-bond adhesive, while reducing worker exposure to Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) and Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions.
- Why bonding to vulcanized natural rubber is tricky due to its polarity
- How primers from Parker LORD, and others, impart improved functionality to vulcanized natural rubber substrates
- What risks exist from exposure to VOCs and HAPs
- How to safely use primers for vulcanized rubber (from Parker LORD and others)
- How to determine whether Chemlok® CB102CS can reduce your workers exposure to HAPs while improving your VOC footprint