Parker LORD recently hosted a webinar on “Adhesion Improvement Primer for Vulcanized Natural Rubber.” We wanted to make sure you have access to this technically rich presentation.
In this presentation, Parker LORD’s Ross Zambanini, Sr. Manager of Strategic Alliances & Global Business Development for Chemical Solutions, provides a concise overview for how to prepare your vulcanized rubber to bond better with Chemlok® CB102CS cold-bond adhesive, while reducing worker exposure to Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) and Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions.
Here’s what you can expect to learn by watching this recording:
- Why bonding to vulcanized natural rubber is tricky due to its polarity
- How primers from Parker LORD, and others, impart improved functionality to vulcanized natural rubber substrates
- What risks exist from exposure to VOCs and HAPs
- How to safely use primers for vulcanized rubber (from Parker LORD and others)
- How to determine whether Chemlok® CB102CS can reduce your workers exposure to HAPs while improving your VOC footprint
For more information about Chemlok® CB102CS cold-bold adhesives and other industry leading Parker LORD products, contact us.