Visit RDAbbott at Table 27 during the Plastics and Rubber in Automotive Conference in Novi, Michigan, January 14 – 15, and discover the latest advancements in elastomer materials and process innovations for the transportation industry, including technologies that…
- Withstand the increasing temperature demands of smaller engines designed to run hotter than ever before
- Reduce vehicle emissions by sealing against hazardous fluids and gases which helps to protect our environment
- Improve passenger experience, such as sealing against the heat and cold, reducing noise, dampening vibration, and enhancing overall handling
- Promote safety by ensuring that critical systems can survive decades of use without failing
- Improve vehicle performance and reduce fuel burden, such as with light weight silicone materials
(To learn more about how provide key technologies for tomorrow’s transportation, check out our video above.)
You also won’t want to miss these technical presentations:
- “Influence of New Mobility Trends on the Use of Non-Tire Elastomers” (January 15 at 11:15 a.m.) by Niels van der Aar, Business Development Manager for EPDM/NBR with ARLANXEO
- “Overmolding Fluorosilicone Rubber onto a Plastic Substrate Using a Polymeric Adhesive” (January 15 at 3:45 p.m.) by Rick Ziebell, Technology Fellow for RDAbbott
To reserve your spot, register online at www.rubbernews.com/auto and enter promo code “SponsorGuest500” to receive a discounted registration rate of $500.
Then plan to stick around an extra day or two to visit the Automotive News World Congress just a few miles down the road.
We hope to see you there!