LSR 2023 (September 11 – 14)
June 11, 2023
Join us in Charlotte, North Carolina, for LSR 2023 from September 11 – 14 to discuss technological and scientific developments in liquid silicone rubber (LSR) and explore its countless industry applications. LSR 2023 will include two days of technical presentations, including a panel discussion about dosing systems, and an exhibitor area to connect with other attendees.
- SILASTIC™ 921X LSR Series for sealing that’s compatible with connector housings made of flame-retardant plastics.
- SILASTIC™ Selective Adhesion (SA) 994X LSR Series, a new portfolio of products with 30 to 50 shore A hardness, available in self-lubricated and standard forms, that’s providing robust primer-less adhesion to common engineering plastics used in automotive applications.
- LuxSense™ Silicone Leather is the world’s first silicone-based luxury synthetic leather, meeting transportation seat and interior specifications, fashion, wearable devices and consumer electronics.
Technical Presentations and Panel Discussion
- Dr. Kaila Mattson, Associate Research Scientist for Dow, will present “LSR Solutions for Compatibility with Fire Resistant Plastics” on Tuesday, September 12, at 11:00 AM.
- Bill Inman, Technical Service Representative for DuPont, with support from colleagues Sabine Springael and Joe Tobin, will present “Continued Navigation of the Ever-Evolving Regulatory Landscape of Low-Level Impurities in LSR” on Tuesday, September 12, at 4:30 PM.
- Craig Lustek, RDAbbott Application Engineer, will participate in a panel discussion about dosing systems for liquid injection molding on Wednesday, September 13, at 9:00 AM.
Agenda, Speaker Bios, and Registration
- Bill Inman
- Consumer Products
- Executive Conference Management
- Fire Resistant
- Joe Tobin
- Kaila Mattson
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Liquid Silicone Rubber
- LSR 2023
- North Carolina
- Sabine Springael
- Selective Adhesion
- William Inman